Elf or Fairy Pom Pom Shoes in Gold Review

Elf or Fairy Pom Pom Shoes in Gold
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Elf or Fairy Pom Pom Shoes in Gold? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Elf or Fairy Pom Pom Shoes in Gold. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Elf or Fairy Pom Pom Shoes in Gold ReviewI bought these for my Genie costume. The look good from far, but when you get close you can tell they are not fabric. The item description does not indicate material. They are made of a soft pliable plastic. I have not used them so I cannot comment on durability, but I think they should last. They look to be size 12-ish, so larger sized feet will not be able to add shoes. They have no sole, so larger feet would get uncomfortable wearing these for long time. They are just plastic shoe covers except large size shoes won't fit. I may need to get some water socks to wear inside.Elf or Fairy Pom Pom Shoes in Gold Overview

Want to learn more information about Elf or Fairy Pom Pom Shoes in Gold?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment