Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Zhu Zhu Pets Hamster Chunk - White? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Zhu Zhu Pets Hamster Chunk - White. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Zhu Zhu Pets Hamster Chunk - White ReviewSeriously, I can't believe Amazon is selling this hamster for these prices, I'm disgusted, don't waste your money! Cute for $8, only. It makes a few cute sounds but had I known this Hamster made TRAIN sounds and says "beep beep" I would have never bought it! When you press the back it says "go go go" and runs for about 1 minute before you have to press the button again. This means that when the hamster is in a tunnel or the adventure ball you have to fish him out to start all over again. My 8 year old was completely disappointed, luckily I bought when the price was still reasonable.Zhu Zhu Pets Hamster Chunk - White OverviewWant to learn more information about Zhu Zhu Pets Hamster Chunk - White?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment