The Elf Child: Clan Elves of the Bitterroot Series (Volume 2) Review

The Elf Child: Clan Elves of the Bitterroot Series (Volume 2)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy The Elf Child: Clan Elves of the Bitterroot Series (Volume 2)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Elf Child: Clan Elves of the Bitterroot Series (Volume 2). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

The Elf Child: Clan Elves of the Bitterroot Series (Volume 2) ReviewVery talented writer. I might have given this book 5 stars, but I hate it when authors end with a cliffhanger in a series and expect you to wait for a year and a half to find out what happened. Would it be so hard to construct a satisfactory ending like the first book. One that will leave the reader wanting to come back for the next book, but concluding the present dilemma. When I found out that I would have to wait until Sept. 2012 for the third book, I was angry enough to give this a 1 star rating. By the time I was able to post a review, I decided that would not be fair to the author who has done an excellent job of entertaining me. I would not have ordered this book, however, had I known about the cliffhanger in advance. I would have waited until the series was completed. Please write fast Lyndi.The Elf Child: Clan Elves of the Bitterroot Series (Volume 2) OverviewThe moment Astan Hawk accepts his clan's challenge to protect the young Elf Queen Jelani, trouble dogs his heels. Jelani's human upbringing clashes with clan tradition, spurring dangerous intrigues within the Circle of Elders. Soon even the motives of Astan's father, Daven, come into question. With nowhere else to turn within the clan, Astan has no choice but to ask Jelani's human friends for help. Then his problems really begin. Paranoid hermit Crispy, empathetic social worker Iris, and computer whiz Lane complicate Jelani's unexpected pregnancy and the young queen's attempts to rule her people. And hiding in shadows, outcast Grigor Biren plots revenge for the loss of his mentor by seeking the help of powerful elf mages who live deep within the forest.Can Astan fulfill his promise to keep Jelani safe when the whole world seems to have turned against them? [Book II of the Clan Elves of the Bitterroot Series | available in hardback, paperback, and ebook from Dragonfly Publishing, Inc.]

Want to learn more information about The Elf Child: Clan Elves of the Bitterroot Series (Volume 2)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment