Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Goat That Went to School? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Goat That Went to School. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Goat That Went to School ReviewWhen I was four or five years old, I knew every word of this book by heart. Heaven forbid if my father or mother changed a single adjective! Somehow during the process of looking at the words and pictures while they read aloud, I had an "ah-ha" moment; I discovered--and my parents confirmed--that I could read. So this book has always had a special place in my heart, and reuniting with it as an adult is a sentimental experience.But do you know what? The story still charms me. You see, Bucky, the little goat, is lonely, and when he sets off to find friends, his way is fraught with perils. Does he turn back? No, because "Bucky was plucky--he kept right on." Readers young and old can't help but feel sorry for Bucky when he suffers and feel happy with him when--spoiler alert!--things turn out just right. My mother swears that this book is to blame for my staying in school long enough to earn a PhD, since Bucky finds just what he needs at school.The Goat That Went to School Overview
Want to learn more information about The Goat That Went to School?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment