Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Secrets of Cold War Technology: Project Haarp and Beyond? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Secrets of Cold War Technology: Project Haarp and Beyond. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Secrets of Cold War Technology: Project Haarp and Beyond ReviewThe first half of the book is nothing but Tesla. A far too long history lesson for the rest of the book. The second half of the book does deal with cold war tech, but the HAARP project, mentioned in the title, only appears briefly.According to Mr. Vassilatos, every technology in use is a pale imitation of, failed attempt at, or based upon a Teslian patent. I was surprised when fire wasn't included as an invention of Tesla's.
There are whole chapters which read as if a second author wrote them. Ghost writers aren't bad, but these chapters didn't fit.
The editing is THE WORST I have ever seen (I read over 30 books a year). The author is redundant in handling the material. The book could easily have been 50-100 pages shorter and still covered all the discussions. Misspelled words were so common, they shattered what continuity the story did have. If I was the author, I would be mad as hell at the way this book was published. As a reader, I am never going to buy another book published by Adventures Unlimited Press, assuming the text mistakes are theirs.
I liked the info about Tesla and the included bibliography.Secrets of Cold War Technology: Project Haarp and Beyond OverviewIn Secrets of Cold War Technology, Gerry Vassilatos reveals that "DeathRay" technology has been secretly researched and developed since the turnof the century. Included are chapters on H. C. Vion, the developer ofauroral energy receivers; Dr. Selim Lemstrom's pre-Tesla experiments; theearly beam weapons of Grindell-Mathews; John Hettenger and his early beampower systems; Ulivi Turpain and others.Learn about Project Argus, Project Teak and Project Orange; EMP experimentsback in the '60s; why the Air Force directed the construction of a hugeionospheric "backscatter" telemetry system across the Pacific just afterWorld War II; why Raytheon has collected every patent relevant to HAARPover the past few years; and much more pertinent information on hidden ColdWar technology.
Want to learn more information about Secrets of Cold War Technology: Project Haarp and Beyond?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment