Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Silver Rose? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Silver Rose. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Silver Rose ReviewAn avid reader, I have ALWAYS finished books, no matter how bad they are, but I didn't finish this one. You can guess just how bad this book is then. Things that really made me mad were:-Ariel is not a virgin; she has a lover who doesn't love her and who she doesn't love. The guy is an S&M kind of guy and it sickened me to read about their "relationship." She is also bitchy and bratty and is totally under the control of her murderous, conniving, SOB brothers. (see below)
-Hawkesmoor (the hero) is not only scarred from battle, he is strangely naive in his dealings with Ariel's murderous brothers. Come on!
-Ariel's brothers. Perfect SOB chauvinists who would murder in cold blood. They brought up Ariel (ewww). They just totally dampened the story that I thought I'd drown in frustration and tears of anger.
Save your money. I wished I'd saved mine.The Silver Rose Overview
Want to learn more information about The Silver Rose?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment