World of Warcraft Night Elf Latex Prosthetic Kit Review

World of Warcraft Night Elf Latex Prosthetic Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy World of Warcraft Night Elf Latex Prosthetic Kit? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on World of Warcraft Night Elf Latex Prosthetic Kit. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

World of Warcraft Night Elf Latex Prosthetic Kit ReviewThey're not as nice as I expected, but they'll due for the price (10$). They are difficult to slip on the ears and are a bit bulky on the lobes. As in bulky, I mean, you can see the prosthetic ear lobes along my cheek. They also don't seem to stay on very well because they're held to your head with a very thin elastic band.
These would be okay for a low budget costume, but I wouldn't recommend these if you're shooting for a legit costume or cosplay. I suggest spending extra bucks (about 40$) on latex prosthetics if you want it to look real.
As for the make-up that came with it, I didn't use it.World of Warcraft Night Elf Latex Prosthetic Kit Overview
World of warcraft night elf latex prosthetic kit includes face adhesive and red prosthetic elf ears. Transform yourself to serve the alliance. It includes red prosthetic elf ears and face adhesive. An officially licensed World of Warcraft costume accessory, this product comes from Rubies which makes dress-up fun for all ages.Features include: •Transform yourself to serve the alliance•Includes red prosthetic elf ears•Face adhesive•Officially licensed World of Warcraft costume accessory•Rubies makes dress-up fun for all ages


Want to learn more information about World of Warcraft Night Elf Latex Prosthetic Kit?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment