Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Riding Elf with Fox? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Riding Elf with Fox. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Riding Elf with Fox ReviewWhen I bought this fairy, I expected the pegasus mount would come with it. It did not. I have horses made by the same company, and tried to put her on one of them...it just doesn't look right. She is currently riding a Gypsy Vanner mare, and is way oversized, with her skirt nearly on the ground. Amazon really needs to make clear that the mounts *DO NOT* come with the various fairies, and which ones will properly fit on which mounts. I love the toys from this company, and would like to collect the mounted fairies, but only when I am sure which mount goes with which fairy.Riding Elf with Fox OverviewWant to learn more information about Riding Elf with Fox?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment