World of Warcraft 2: Draenei Paladin Deluxe Collector Figure Review

World of Warcraft 2: Draenei Paladin Deluxe Collector Figure
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy World of Warcraft 2: Draenei Paladin Deluxe Collector Figure? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on World of Warcraft 2: Draenei Paladin Deluxe Collector Figure. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

World of Warcraft 2: Draenei Paladin Deluxe Collector Figure ReviewMy first World of Warcraft character was a Draenei Paladin, and remains my favorite to this day. I immediately purchased this statue (it really shouldn't be called a figure) when it came out. The detailing is wonderful, absolutely perfect, right down to satchels on his belt, chainmail underlay between the gaps in the plate armor, leather buckles between segments of plate, and the golden trim of his cloak. I wish my paladin in game looked this cool.
That said, there is one major pain, the Hammer of the Naaru he wields is extremely fragile. Even if you put it together right, if he gets knocked over once, the head will break off. its nothing a little superglue can't fix but I have had to repair it three times now. Overall I'd still say a great figure, I just wish that the hammer was made of two pieces instead of the fragile three that it is.
I have many World of Warcraft figures now, but none are as impressive as this paladin. If you are a fan of the Draenei you will love having Vindicator Maraad here standing proudly on a shelf or desk.World of Warcraft 2: Draenei Paladin Deluxe Collector Figure Overview

Want to learn more information about World of Warcraft 2: Draenei Paladin Deluxe Collector Figure?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment