The Elf of Luxembourg Review

The Elf of Luxembourg
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy The Elf of Luxembourg? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Elf of Luxembourg. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

The Elf of Luxembourg ReviewIt's not all fun fairs and ice-cream in Luxembourg. Here there is a certain standard to maintain, and vacationing with Elves and Vampires is just too old school. But can Alex convince her younger sister, Jackie, of that? Nope, of course not. Because beneath the ancient city of Luxembourg there lies a secret. The Vampires believe it is protected by The Elf. However The Elf has different ideas... Can Alex and Jackie fulfill the prophecy and end the war between The Elf and the Vampires before it is too late?
My Review:
This story was fun- a true young adult adventure full of intriguing, fun characters. This is the first time I've been introduced to Alex & Jackie and it was an enjoyable ride. I had fun taking an adventure through Luxembourg with the girls and meeting the townies. The characters were cunning and full of witty repertoire. This book goes back and forth between the ancient, tragic journey of Cuchaquicha and the current day happenings of both Alex & Jackie.

Make sure you're on your toes and paying attention- it is a bit confusing to read. This is both good and bad- I felt as if someone was personally speaking to me and telling me a story rather than something more formal- I love that. However, I truly wished there was more story on the Alex & Jackie adventure and less Cuchaquicha. Cucha made the story seem a little dry at times although his story was intriguing and incredibly sad. I found myself skimming through Cucha's parts quickly to get to Alex & Jackie. I was dying to find out what those two would get into next... Who wouldn't, though? Ancient elves, vampires, prophecy and two pretty blonds? Sounds good to me!

Now, I haven't read the first Alex & Jackie adventure- First Night, but I do intend to. I can't wait to find out if Weston's writing style in this book accurately reflects the writing in First Night. I'm not a huge fan of the overwhelming geographical and historical facts on Cuchaquicha, but if you can drudge through those parts it is well worth it once you get to the fictional story.

I hope Weston decides to give Alex & Jackie more adventures. But if you're looking for an easy, quick read- look else where. As refreshing and fun as The Elf of Luxembourg is, I suggest it to those who like an educational adventure story. ;)The Elf of Luxembourg OverviewWhat's an older sister to do? It's not all fun fairs and ice-cream. Well, it is - but that's beside the point. When one is in Luxembourg, there is a certain standard to maintain, and vacationing with Elves and Vampires is just so old school. But can Alex convince her younger sister, Jackie, of that? No, of course not, so she may as well get used to it.But deep beneath the ancient city of Luxembourg there lies a secret. The Vampires believe it is protected by the Elf. The Elf believes it is protected by a prophecy concerning Alex and Jackie. And the sisters? They believe shoes in Luxembourg are too expensive.Why are the Vampires going toe-to-toe with an Elf for the pleasure of the sisters' company? Why does the Elf think Alex and Jackie can sing? And just who let Sir Walter Raleigh and the Conquistadors into this story?To answer these questions will take all of the sisters' cunning, bravery and imagination, as well as some souvenir shopping. Because this is the Elf of Luxembourg and this is an Alex and Jackie Adventure.

Want to learn more information about The Elf of Luxembourg?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment