Elfy the Elf Amigurumi Crochet Pattern Review

Elfy the Elf Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Elfy the Elf Amigurumi Crochet Pattern? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Elfy the Elf Amigurumi Crochet Pattern. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Elfy the Elf Amigurumi Crochet Pattern ReviewI have made this doll. It is so cute and the directions were very clear and easy to follow. The only changes I made to the pattern was to crochet a bell for the top of the hat instead of putting a real bell there. I did that because I made it for a 2 year old. This was a fun and easy project to do, and took me about a day to complete. I just love that that the boots, and hat are removeable. How cute!Elfy the Elf Amigurumi Crochet Pattern OverviewCrochet pattern to create an elf doll. The pattern uses U.S. crochet terms. It contains detailed instructions and 23 images. Elfy is 6.5" / 16.5cm tall. His boots and hat can be taken off.

Want to learn more information about Elfy the Elf Amigurumi Crochet Pattern?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment