Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Dungeons & Dragons: One Woman's Quest to Trade Self-Help for Elf-Help? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Dungeons & Dragons: One Woman's Quest to Trade Self-Help for Elf-Help. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Dungeons & Dragons: One Woman's Quest to Trade Self-Help for Elf-Help ReviewThis book has just enough D&D to warrant the title, but it is more of the author's experiences and thoughts on stuff than a book about the game. The D&D references usually branch off into light-hearted (in a heavy hors d'oeuvres sort of way) examinations of subjects such as spirituality, commitment, and fashion. Often funny and always witty, it definitely touches on her relationships with others: pets, co-workers, her boyfriend, random psychotic children on Big Wheels, and, especially, her mother.What gives the book it's real charm to me, though, is that underneath all of the humor, wit, and sarcasm, there is an honest examination of self going on in it as well. If you are interested in a well-written, funny book with a little bit of "self-help" sprinkled in, then by all means, buy this book. It is good enough, smart enough, and, doggone it, I think you will like it. Any interest you have in D&D will just be the cherry on top.Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Dungeons & Dragons: One Woman's Quest to Trade Self-Help for Elf-Help OverviewWith tongue-in-cheek humor, the creator of the award-winning Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress takes on the self-help section, proving that the benefits of the Dungeons & Dragons® game goes far beyond simple entertainment.
Want to learn more information about Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Dungeons & Dragons: One Woman's Quest to Trade Self-Help for Elf-Help?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment