Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Elf Fantastic (Fantasy Anthology)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Elf Fantastic (Fantasy Anthology). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Elf Fantastic (Fantasy Anthology) ReviewMany of the stories in Elf Fantastic are incredibly well written. Martin H. Greenberg has done a wonderful job on this one. One story that I must give particular praise to is "Jerlayne" by Lynn Abbey. This is by far the best tale I have ever read. The characters are vivid and the plot is all-encompasing. Lynn Abbey is truly a fabulous writer. "Jerlayne" is completely beautiful, suspenseful and captivating. Personal thanks to Abbey for so moving me with her writing :)Some of my other favorites in the anthology were -- "The dancing ring", "The girl who was taken into the hill" and "I sing the dark riders" I cannot say enough good things about this book. I guarantee that anyone fascinated by the Sidhe, as I am, will fall in love with Elf Fantastic. I can't stress enough the degree of quality in this anthology. I would strongly recommend it to anyone interested in reading quality fantasy. (This one is a must have!)Elf Fantastic (Fantasy Anthology) OverviewA collection of original tales by such authors as Jane Yolen, Mickey Zucker Reichert, John DeChancie, Dennis McKiernan, Andre Norton, and Jennifer Roberson features the elfish exploits of wood sprites both valiant and mischievous. Original.Want to learn more information about Elf Fantastic (Fantasy Anthology)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment