Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Messenger (Dragonlance Icewall, Vol. 1)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Messenger (Dragonlance Icewall, Vol. 1). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Messenger (Dragonlance Icewall, Vol. 1) ReviewThis is a good book, though I would not say super great. I finished it in a day, pretty rare since I've found myself getting bored of the present day's fantasy books. What this book does for me is entertain me without bogging me down with all that political intrigue that is so en vogue in fantasy books these days. I love Kerrick, the 'disgraced' elf. I suppose since I like fallen heroes, my opinion is biased - but seriously, if you want a simple and entertaining read, this is it!The story does begin a tad slowly in the beggining, but it picks up speed towards the end. The background of the Arkos people are intriguing enough for you to wonder what's going to happen to them after they found the citadel. I found myself caring for the Highland King and Chiefwoman (can't remember her name), and I hope to see both of them more in the next book. As for Kerrick, I really can't wait till he finds out more about the fate of his parents.
Unfortunately, the editing could use some work. I mean, I'm usually not one to notice such things (since I tend to read too quickly to note anything of detail such as spelling), but I did notice and that says a lot. But don't let this bug ya, it's a good story, albeit simplistic. Can't wait for the second!The Messenger (Dragonlance Icewall, Vol. 1) OverviewThe IcewallCold, forbidding, remote, it stands like a dim white cloud on the very edge of sight. There Kerrick, an elf from the golden woods of Silvanesti, has been sent, an exile in disgrace. There too, a band of barbarian villagers make their stand against the remnants of an ogre empire that is determined to once again rule the frozen wastes.In the first book of this thrilling trilogy, Douglas Niles takes his readers to a land that most in Krynn have heard of only in legen -- the legend of the Icewall.
Want to learn more information about The Messenger (Dragonlance Icewall, Vol. 1)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment