Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Seventh Sentinel (Dragonlance Defenders of Magic, Vol. 3)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Seventh Sentinel (Dragonlance Defenders of Magic, Vol. 3). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Seventh Sentinel (Dragonlance Defenders of Magic, Vol. 3) ReviewI have been a fantasy fan for a long time, but once I got to this series, nothing I had read before in the line of fantasy could compare except the original triligy by Margaret Wies and Tracey Hickman. I read the Night of the Eye, Dragon Wing, and this book by Mary Kirchoff. It was a little slow in the beginning but picks up quickly. The characterization and plot are very good. I would especially recomend this book to young readers because of the themes in the book. I had to admire Guerrand especially for the choices he had to make, but I also couldn't help but feel some pitty for Lymn because he obviously was not in his right mind because of his past experiences. If you like fantasy with a deep plot, I think you would like this one.The Seventh Sentinel (Dragonlance Defenders of Magic, Vol. 3) OverviewShadow of the past!A wizard sacrificed himself to preserve the secrets of magic. Centuries later, the survival of magic is again in question. The key is a young lord whose heritage is tied to the tuatha dundarael, faerie folk who practice powerful earth magic. These secrets are the weapons that Guerrand and Bram DiThon will wield in defending their Art against an old, scarred enemy.For Lyim, Guerrand's former friend and now renegade wizard, seeks to destroy the magic that he believes has forsaken him. The final battle will rage across the universe.The Seventh Sentinel is the final volume of the Defenders of Magic Trilogy, an series by Dragonlance saga author Mary Kirchoff that explores the secrets of sorcery in the world of Krynn.Want to learn more information about The Seventh Sentinel (Dragonlance Defenders of Magic, Vol. 3)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment