Quest for the Fallen Star Review

Quest for the Fallen Star
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Quest for the Fallen Star? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Quest for the Fallen Star. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Quest for the Fallen Star ReviewI am a Piers Anthony fan and I love to read all his book, but I am a little worry about collaborations. For the mere nature, they are different from what I am used to when reading straight Piers. But after reading Quest, I have to say that I am not dissapointing at all. It is a wonderful, warming story from newcomer James Richey. This novel is beyond my expectation. It has great characters, specially Chentelle. It has a really nice story to tell. The world and goals of this universe are outstanding. I really love the small poems and songs that James used to give feeling to the novel. As James said in his author's notes, Allan Riggs addition of the Ill-creatures is excellent. They are evil and cunning and different from the regular description of goblins and other monsters. I love the elves in this novel. Not stuffy, aloof creatures, but hearthy and down to earth, but still different from humans.
So if you haven't bought it yet, don't wait, you will not be dissapointed.Quest for the Fallen Star Overview

Want to learn more information about Quest for the Fallen Star?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment