Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Pharaoh's Son? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Pharaoh's Son. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Pharaoh's Son ReviewThis book is a revised edition of an earlier paperback which I see is still on Amazon's rolls. I suspect it has been pulled from distribution; at any rate, in her introduction the author says that she corrected the typesetting errors and took the opportunity to update and deepen the story itself. Based on my reading, she has done just that with the result that this book, which I liked in its first incarnation, is even better.It's classed as a mystery/thriller. There certainly is a mystery here, with some engrossing twists to it, and the supernatural does make an appearance, though not in a way that I myself would consider eerie.
Pharaoh's Son is well-researched and well-written, and it's peopled with characters that are lively and believable. This is excellent historical fiction (and the author emphasizes that the characters are her own, even though they bear historical names - how many times have we read fiction that is presented as straight-faced fact?)
I loved this book when it first came out. I like it even better now, and if you are about to encounter Hori, Khay, Mutallish and His Majesty, Ramesses the Great, I envy your impending enjoyment!Pharaoh's Son OverviewThe colossal statue of Pharaoh comes crashing down into a throng of worshippers, bringing the festival day of the good god Ptah to a sudden, bloody end.When the great temple of Ptah at Memphis becomes the scene of a chilling series of murders, Prince Khaemwaset, fourth son of Ramesses II and High Priest of Ptah, is faced with questions that grow more alarming with every answer he finds.Increasingly entangled in the enigmatic past, he appeals to Pharaoh for help and is sent an ally in the person of his eldest brother Hori, the Crown Prince of Egypt, whose courage and resourcefulness are surpassed only by his ability to make enemies.The brothers pursue the riddle through the passageways of the great temple and into the coffin-choked halls of the pyramids, finishing with a moonlit confrontation beneath the silent gaze of the gods, illuminating a scandal of betrayal and murder in the heart of the royal family itself.
Want to learn more information about Pharaoh's Son?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment