Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Schleich Bilara? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Schleich Bilara. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Schleich Bilara ReviewBilara is truly a hauntingly beautiful sorceress riding her dark unicorn. The detail that goes into every Schleich toy is amazing. The unicorn's hooves are a shiny copper color and his dark horn has faint sliver highlights. Also the unicorn is definitely a male...um lets put it this way, he is anatomically correct. Bilara sits firmly on her unicorn. She holds a lightly painted silver ball in front of her and she holds a shiny silver crystal ball staff close to her body (this picture makes the crystal ball staff shiny pink but the one I received was silver). On the opposite side of this toy it is just as detailed. Bilara's hood is long in the back and drapes over the unicorns body on the backside.The only criticism I have about Bilara is the silver part of her wings. The paint job to me looks cheap as there is no texture there, all I see are sloppily painted black curves that I assume are suppose to give the illusion of feathers. In my opinion it takes away from the beauty of this piece. But it's just a small gripe, I am sure you will love this toy, especially if you are a unicorn lover! You just don't see to many dark unicorn figures.Schleich Bilara OverviewBilara balances on the back of her unicorn with wings extended and sceptre in hand.
Want to learn more information about Schleich Bilara?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment