Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Elf Vampire: Love, War and Sorrow Book 1 (vampires - teen paranormal romance)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Elf Vampire: Love, War and Sorrow Book 1 (vampires - teen paranormal romance). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Elf Vampire: Love, War and Sorrow Book 1 (vampires - teen paranormal romance) ReviewI luv vampires and this story made me luv elves too!!!!!!!!!!!!!Princess Vellandra is so freaking cute and brave. Her decision to become a half-vampire to avenge her parents is epic.
Prince Areek sounds soooooo hot!!!!!
SNATCH IT!!!!The Elf Vampire: Love, War and Sorrow Book 1 (vampires - teen paranormal romance) OverviewBeing an elf can be fun except when you are royalty.My tribe calls me Princess Vellandra. I am 17 years old and I will stop aging when I turn 20, and die on my 300th birthday. I live in an invisible Kingdom in one of Russia's Siberian pine forests. My ancestor's named it 'Ninaly'. My enemies killed my parents and I made an extreme decision to avenge them.Pay a vampire to turn me into a fearless half-elf, half-vampire Princess.Will Prince Areek accept my dark-half?Was becoming a vampire the right decision?**This is a "Young Adult" story**
Want to learn more information about The Elf Vampire: Love, War and Sorrow Book 1 (vampires - teen paranormal romance)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment