Exile: The Dark Elf Trilogy, Part 2 (Forgotten Realms: The Legend of Drizzt, Book II) Review

Exile: The Dark Elf Trilogy, Part 2 (Forgotten Realms: The Legend of Drizzt, Book II)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Exile: The Dark Elf Trilogy, Part 2 (Forgotten Realms: The Legend of Drizzt, Book II)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Exile: The Dark Elf Trilogy, Part 2 (Forgotten Realms: The Legend of Drizzt, Book II). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Exile: The Dark Elf Trilogy, Part 2 (Forgotten Realms: The Legend of Drizzt, Book II) ReviewExile is a superb sequel that follows the story of Drizzt Do'Urden, the most non-typical drow who meets friends where he least expects them and encounters enemies he thought long gone. Normally, I wouldn't think that a sequel could be equally good as its predecessor, but RA Salvatore, the author who inspired me to write my first book - The Final Crusade, proved me wrong. Our hero escapes from Menzoberranzan from his unforgiving kinsmen, preferring to live in solitude rather than enmesh himself in the trap of his evil society. Drizzt uses stoicism to heal away his pains but later realizes that leading a life of survival ultimately leads to an empty existence and makes him bottled-up emotionally.
Thus, when I read the book, I ask: "What is the purpose of life when one has nothing to hold on?" Reading further, I answered that question. The answer was to find someone you love and hold on to them dearly. Drizzt redeems himself by making friends with enemies his people hated most (the svirfneblin gnomes) and discovers communal strength he had never saw. Hence, this novel had taught me to never follow the prejudice someone placed on a particular society. By holding on to his values and showing mercy, he defeats his deadliest enemy - solitude.
Salvatore's novels again succeed to inspire people in a different way. Homeland focuses on the society but Exile concentrates on the individual. There are a lot of in-depth characters along the quest in this action-packed masterpiece, each with different personalities that are all likeable in some way. Fantasy readers can ask themselves which character they should emulate when they face a certain dilemma. Exile had brought tremendous learning values for me and shaped me to be stronger emotionally.
Exile: The Dark Elf Trilogy, Part 2 (Forgotten Realms: The Legend of Drizzt, Book II) OverviewAs I became a creature of the empty tunnels, survival became easier and more difficult all at once. I gained in the physical skills and experience necessary to live on. I could defeat almost anything that wandered into my chosen domain. It did not take me long, however, to discover one nemesis that I could neither defeat nor flee. It followed me wherever I went–indeed, the farther I ran, the more it closed in around me. My enemy was solitude, the interminable, incessant silence of hushed corridors.–Drizzt Do'UrdenFrom the Paperback edition.

Want to learn more information about Exile: The Dark Elf Trilogy, Part 2 (Forgotten Realms: The Legend of Drizzt, Book II)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment