Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Immortal Journey (The Immortal Epic)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Immortal Journey (The Immortal Epic). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Immortal Journey (The Immortal Epic) ReviewYes honestly, I had run out of intelligent books to dive into.So, I give this book, two thumbs up and five stars. I will not Spoil it for you though.
So, I am big into LOTR, but I read anything honestly, anything! I love Chrichton, Kootz, Piers Anthony & even Charlane Harris. I had just finished the last Sookie novel and was in desperate need of a new entertaining novel. Yet after being subjected to every little teeny bopper vampire book they could print, I had almost given up until...... I found this one!
The characters are easy to relate to and you really sympathize with them. There was one point where I was touched so that tears filled my eyes, then just as quickly I was laughing uncontrollably due to a huge dark comedic moment. I found this novel to be quite entertaining and not the bland same old same old that everyone else is throwing out at us. I feel the writer intelligently thought every detail over before putting it to paper, and yet it flows poetically.
Immortal Journey takes you next door into another world. Yes, as crazy as it sounds, you wont have to go far in order to travel years into time! It starts off in the dwelling of any rocker kid that you went to school with. Maybe you turned you nose up at his long hair and Heavy Metal T-shirt, or maybe just maybe you were one of the few who actually noticed what a cool guy he was but more importantly someone even more powerful noticed him from afar! That is where everything changes and you are sucked into somewhere that Utopia would even want to go. Then, you are ripped from the joy and pulled into a fight for love and vengeance. At some point you will actually question reality and look a little closer into fantasy, or vice versus. But don't get too worried, the surprise at the end far out ways Keiran's struggle!
Who is Keiran? Well, you will just have to wait and find out but once you do, you wont soon forget him... or his Immortal Journey! Oh and the rocker kid? Well, he has so much left to tell you!
If you love LOTR as much as I do, then let me just say this is for you. Even if you are a Star Wars fan, and are smart enough to dabble into the awesomeness that is Elves, then this is for you too. As far as age appropriate material, I cant say. All I know is that I am 31 and I loved it but then again, my daughter is 9 and she is enjoying it as well. I even gave copies of this book to several family members as Christmas gifts and I was thanked.... TWICE! So it is all up to the reader!
Right now there are so many writers trying to cash in on the Twilight/True Blood craze that no one has noticed how great it would be to write about someone that is loving everyone, or not loving anyone and crying and whining about who is being loved, or not being loved. Immortal Journey is just that, it is a Journey that you don't want to see end. I didn't want to finish it because I knew I would have to wait for the next novel. I hate waiting! But sadly, I did finish and now I am left with the void that is patience. :( But I know I will have my hands busy again soon with a new and extremely gripping discovery of love, sacrifice and life... Or Afterlife! I recommend this novel for anyone really. I loved it and I hope that you all love it as much as I did. Check it out at your local library or even better support your author and get it right here on Amazon. I promise you wont be disappointed, especially if you are a book worm geek like me! :P
Hope my review helps! Happy Reading!!!!!Immortal Journey (The Immortal Epic) OverviewWhat if the stories long ago of monsters were true? What if many of those monsters still exist today, and what if they walk among us? Author Kevin Blackmon tells a fantastic tale as it was told to him by an elf named Kieran. Dry your eyes through the loss of Kieran's loved ones while he struggles with his religious beliefs. Feel the excitement as he battles other mysterious and magical creatures from the Dark Ages to present day. Follow his journey to its epic climax that will leave you thirsting for more!
Want to learn more information about Immortal Journey (The Immortal Epic)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment