Dhampir (Noble Dead) Review

Dhampir (Noble Dead)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Dhampir (Noble Dead)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Dhampir (Noble Dead). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Dhampir (Noble Dead) ReviewI've read one previous novel by Barb Hendee, Blood Memories, and was impressed enough by the experience that I decided to read Dhampir. Let's begin by saying that I am not regretting that decision.
This is the first novel of a series, the next of which will not be available until January 2004. She is writing with her husband this time, J.C. Hendee, but the integration of their writing styles is seamless. If you liked the writing style of Blood Memories, you won't even notice that J.C. Hendee has come aboard. I count this as a good thing, because I liked Blood Memories quite a lot.
The story revolves around Magiere and her partner, Leesil (a half-elf), who are an awsome vampire slaying duo. Magirere is more special than she realizes; let's just say that she has some interesting ancestors. When the two decide to retire, their peaceful plans are interrupted by a trio of undead who know more about Magiere's birthright than she does herself.
This novel is set more in Tolkien's universe than in Laurell K. Hamilton's, Tanya Huff's, or P.N. Elrod's, but it should still satisfy fans of those authors. Still, it is one of the best introductory novels I've read in a long time. I hope that the rest of the series lives up to the promise.Dhampir (Noble Dead) OverviewThe launch of a major new vampire series-set in a classic fantasy universe... A con-artist who poses as a vampire slayer learns that she is, in fact, a true vampire slayer-a dhampir-whose actions have attracted the unwanted attention of a trio of powerful vampires seeking her blood.

Want to learn more information about Dhampir (Noble Dead)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment