Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Mark: The Beast Rules the World (Left Behind #8)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Mark: The Beast Rules the World (Left Behind #8). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Mark: The Beast Rules the World (Left Behind #8) ReviewI've enjoyed these books and yet I have one REAL BIG problem with them so far. Everyone knows that when you read fiction you have to be prepared to suspend disbelief and tell yourself: "Okay, it's just a book. Everything doesn't have to make sense."That's fine to a point.
But the LEFT BEHIND series is about events described in the Bible, and it seems to me should be held to a little bit higher standard. I don't expect perfection: the Bible is perfect, everything else is just a book. But I do expect a Christian novel to be thought out well enough by the author(s) that it's not shot full of holes by anyone with a high school education.
I have struggled with this since I read the first book in the series, but have not wanted to criticize the books when there was nothing better on the subject out there to recommend. Well, now I've found something, THE CHRIST CLONE TRILOGY by James BeauSeigneur. BeauSeigneur has done so much to insure credibility and accuracy in all the broad range of areas he covers in his series, that you'll find yourself believing it could all be true. And the way the story depicts the fulfillment of end-times prophecy will have you convinced that the author's got that nailed too.
I suppose I should say that some Christians get upset because the characters sometimes use a four letter word here and there. But, guess what, folks, non-Christians do that from time to time! (Confidentially, I've heard that even Christians have been know to utter a four-letter word.) Still the profanity is very limited. If you get disgusted with a PG-rated movie, you may not want to read these books. But even this is all just part of the accuracy. Does anyone who's read LEFT BEHIND really believe that Leon Fortunado NEVER cusses???
I could go on, but suffice it to say that if you want to read an end-times series that doesn't strain your ability to believe what you're reading, THE CHRIST CLONE is for you.The Mark: The Beast Rules the World (Left Behind #8) Overview
Want to learn more information about The Mark: The Beast Rules the World (Left Behind #8)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment