Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Wizardwar (Forgotten Realms: Counselors & Kings, Book 3)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Wizardwar (Forgotten Realms: Counselors & Kings, Book 3). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Wizardwar (Forgotten Realms: Counselors & Kings, Book 3) ReviewThis book was a really quick read: not only was it too short, but I couldn't stop once I started. After reading the first two books, I really wanted to know what the plot would turn out to be and the Wizardwar wraps up everything and each event that happens is important. Even though I didn't skim this book, it only took me several hours to complete. If you read the first two, you would love how this book has a mixture of the two books. I can't stand the ending though! It wasn't bad, its just that the book ended! Overall the book was very well written and a nice creative break from my favorite author, R.A. Salvatore. But honestly, after this book I'm starting to like Cunningham more. The character developement is amazing as they grow and grow on you. I would highly reccomend it to anyone who likes fantasy (and elves: Elaine likes elves) but you should read the first two books (The Magehound and The Floodgate) first!The Wizardwar (Forgotten Realms: Counselors & Kings, Book 3) OverviewThe exciting conclusion to the latest Elaine Cunningham trilogy.The Wizardwar completes the Forgotten Realms Counselors & Kings trilogy, which deals with characters and events in the kingdom of Halruaa. The order of counselors described throughout the series is unique to Halruaa and to this trilogy, thus making this set of titles the only place Forgotten Realms fans can find information on these characters and this setting.Want to learn more information about The Wizardwar (Forgotten Realms: Counselors & Kings, Book 3)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment