Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Circle at Center (Seven Circles Trilogy, Book 1)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Circle at Center (Seven Circles Trilogy, Book 1). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Circle at Center (Seven Circles Trilogy, Book 1) ReviewThe fantasy world that Niles has created is incredible. I like the whole concept of the seven circles, especially since he has found a way to tie earth into the story.He has some interesting new charecters, such as the Delvers and wyslets that lurk in the First Circle. However, there are a few things that I would have liked him to describe in more detail. First, he concept of the Goddess Worldweaver. I have read the Wheel of Time series by Rober Jordan, and the Goddes Worldweaver seems very similar to Jordan's concept of the Wheel and the Pattern.I would have liked Niles to elaborate on this in more detail, as well as some of his characters. He did a splendid job in portraying the Delver Dwarves, Natac,and Sir Christopher, but i would have liked to have known more about some of the other characters such as Tam, the druids, Nistel, Rawknuckle Barefist (great name), and all the other creatures of Nayve in general.Overall, the storyline was great, but it moved too fast. I think the book could have probably been spread out over three. Niles has some great ideas though, and I would definately recomend the book to all lovers of high fantasy.Circle at Center (Seven Circles Trilogy, Book 1) OverviewWant to learn more information about Circle at Center (Seven Circles Trilogy, Book 1)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment