Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Lady of Poison: The Priests? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Lady of Poison: The Priests. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Lady of Poison: The Priests ReviewI thought I knew where things were going. But I was wrong. The characters kept finding themselves in new places. I especially enjoyed it when they traveled through the ancient Imaskaran plane of mistakes on their way to Dun Tharos. Also, I really liked the story behind Marrec's parentage--I don't want to give it away here. I bet wou will like it, too!Lady of Poison: The Priests OverviewFirst in a new series of stand-alone adventures about the clerics of the Forgotten Realms world.Lady of Poison is the first title in a new Forgotten Realms novel series focusing specifically on priests, the popular D&D® iconic class also known as clerics. Each title will chronicle priests loyal to a different deity in the Forgotten Realms pantheon. Like the preceding series The Rogues, each novel in The Priests series is written as a stand-alone adventure, allowing new readers an easy entry point into the Forgotten Realms world.Want to learn more information about Lady of Poison: The Priests?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment