Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Rose and the Skull (Dragonlance Bridges of Time, Vol. 4)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Rose and the Skull (Dragonlance Bridges of Time, Vol. 4). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Rose and the Skull (Dragonlance Bridges of Time, Vol. 4) ReviewI'm new to the entire fantasy Dragonlance series but after accidentally stumbling across Jeff Crook's, The Rose and the Skull, it appears I have some reading to do. Of course, I didn't get all the past references and probably missed half of the inside jokes but hey, you gotta start somewhere.Crook captured me with his sly humor and tongue-in-cheek descriptions but then was quite the craftsman with the plot and character developments. Lady Jessica was a worthy heroine and I would like to see a book with her and Liam. Not much romance but still, a brooding tension that bordered on romance. Sometimes, less is better anyway. I loved the Gully Dwarves, especially Uhoh, but, what do I know? It seems other reviewers hated that plot line but it appeals to the underdog in me, always a chance.
At any rate, I'm looking forward to reading more in the Dragonlance series, both past and future. Especially ones by Mr.Crook.The Rose and the Skull (Dragonlance Bridges of Time, Vol. 4) OverviewGargantuan dragons soar over Krynn, battling for control of the lands below. On the isle of Sancrist, the weakened Knights of Solamnia ask their old enemies the Knights of Takhisis, for help. At the insistence of Lord Gunthar, the knights renew the alliance forged during the last days of the Chaos War. But when the Grand Master of the Knights of Solamnia abruptly dies, the leadership of the knights -- in fact their very existence -- is challenged.Jeff Crook's novel tells a tale of the Knights of Solamnia, the greatest knightly order on Krynn, faced with what may be their greatest challenge.
Want to learn more information about The Rose and the Skull (Dragonlance Bridges of Time, Vol. 4)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment