Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Wizard's Curse: Trinistyr Trilogy, Volume 1 (Dragonlance: the New Adventure)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Wizard's Curse: Trinistyr Trilogy, Volume 1 (Dragonlance: the New Adventure). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Wizard's Curse: Trinistyr Trilogy, Volume 1 (Dragonlance: the New Adventure) ReviewI loved this book because it has humor, adventure and it is very interesting. The character Keene, is funny and is always getting into trouble. Not only is this book funny and in some parts, realistic, but also includes fantasy, magic, battle scenes and friendship. I really enjoyed the book. It is a great book for middle-school kids such as myself, and adults too. Some more parts I enjoyed were when there were battle scenes that included bows and arrows, elven swords, dragons and even a few ogres. I think that kids would want to stay up late reading this book. I did. Order this book, and I know you'll enjoy this fantasy filled story, just like I did.Wizard's Curse: Trinistyr Trilogy, Volume 1 (Dragonlance: the New Adventure) OverviewThis new trilogy follows Nearra as she journeys to Icereach to break a curse plaguing her family. But new enemies lurk where she least expects them, and the journey tests her every resolve. Will Nearra find the strength to break the wizard's curse?Wizard's Curse continues a new series of Dragonlance fantasy adventures written specifically for readers ages 10 and up. The series features a group of young companions who band together for friendship, adventure, and excitement during the golden age of the Dragonlance world.Want to learn more information about Wizard's Curse: Trinistyr Trilogy, Volume 1 (Dragonlance: the New Adventure)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment