Elfshadow (Forgotten Realms: Songs and Swords, Book 1) Review

Elfshadow (Forgotten Realms: Songs and Swords, Book 1)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Elfshadow (Forgotten Realms: Songs and Swords, Book 1)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Elfshadow (Forgotten Realms: Songs and Swords, Book 1). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Elfshadow (Forgotten Realms: Songs and Swords, Book 1) ReviewI have to say, this book surprised me. When I began reading it I didnt expect to like it as much as I did. I mean, about the only Forgotten Realms stuff I've read has been Salvatore and I was afraid to read anyone else lest I be disappointed. But I wasn't with Elaine Cunningham. Her characters and plot take you along on a ride that is neither disappointing nor impossible (as many fantasy plots become) The plot is rather understandable but nonetheless interesting... someone is killing Harpers and the prime suspect is a Harper agent. Arilyn Moonblade, a half-elven Harper 'assassin' whose magical sword will only let her engage an armed and preapred enemy in 'honorable' combat, which is a bit of a drawback when the enemy doesn't have a trace of honor, is the suspect. All the murdered Harpers have been near her yet she herself has not been killed... And the Harpers, who seem to have communication problems, send a few diffrent investigators... not all of whom are interesting in saving the Harpers.
If you've never read a Forgotten Realms book try this one as well as the Salvatore books. Both these authors make the Forgotten Realms so vivid and populate it with interesting people and things.
Enjoy!Elfshadow (Forgotten Realms: Songs and Swords, Book 1) OverviewSilent death stalks the Harpers of Faerûn. One by one, members of the semi-secret society for good in the Realms are falling to a murderer's blade. Now a Harper agent and a beautiful half-elf assassin must solve the mystery. If they fail, they will be the next victims.But things in the Realms are rarely that simple.

Want to learn more information about Elfshadow (Forgotten Realms: Songs and Swords, Book 1)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment