Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Silver Stair (Dragonlance Bridges of Time, Vol. 3)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Silver Stair (Dragonlance Bridges of Time, Vol. 3). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Silver Stair (Dragonlance Bridges of Time, Vol. 3) ReviewThis book was good and bad. I have a few bad things to say about it first. I didn't like how she broke her own rules of Krynn she put in her trilogy. Goldmoon was much to powerful for a world with more magic. It would probably take generations to get over the shock of the gods leaving and decades more of research to get clerical power. I understand a little magic, but it sounded as if she could beat Palin in a magical duel. Enough about magic, I found Gair's descent into evil much too quick and unrational. He didn't seem to have a reason to hate everybody all of a sudden. I haven't read the book in 6 moths, but if his reason was good I think I would remember it. Also, this isn't the best written book I have read it seemed too rushed. Now about the good parts in the book. It was a good fantasy with action, magic, and undead. A DL fan should read it, but I don't recoment it for anyone else. P.S. It was a good recovery for Jean Rabe after the FA trilogy. If she would have written another book like those I would have given up my faith in her.The Silver Stair (Dragonlance Bridges of Time, Vol. 3) OverviewFor Goldmoon and her followers, Schallsea Island is a place of bright beginnings. In the shadow of the magical ruin called the Silver Stair, a translucent spiral that leads to visions and revelations, they have started construction on the Citadel of Light. For the first time since the Chaos War, the future looks promising.But two forces challenge Goldmoon's plan to launch a new mystical order on Krynn -- one clad in the plate mail of a Solamnic Knight, the other hidden by mysterious magic and dark shadows.Jean Rabe's novel tells the compelling tale of the struggle to preserve the Silver Stair and to prevent the dream of Schallsea Island from becoming a nightmare.Want to learn more information about The Silver Stair (Dragonlance Bridges of Time, Vol. 3)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment