Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Demon Spirit (The DemonWars Trilogy, Book 2)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Demon Spirit (The DemonWars Trilogy, Book 2). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Demon Spirit (The DemonWars Trilogy, Book 2) ReviewI just literally finished reading The Demon Spirit about two minutes ago. While I was expecting a good read, I wasn't expecting one quite of this calibre.The description of this book sounded something like that of the first one. The Goblins/Powries are still rampaging, Elbryan & Pony are still fighting, and Markwart (I don't feel right giving him the title of Abbot) is still scheming to get those stones back, and has made not one, but two Brothers Justice.
But this book takes entirely different turns from the first one. And it was even darker, which in itself is quite astonishing. (Though not so much so that you are left without hope, even at the end)
About the only real complaints I have with this one is the battles. They are well written, in the usual Bob style, but I felt that there were too many, particularly near the beginning of the book. But this is very much a minor complaint in what is otherwise an excellent novel.
Arguably, this was the best book thus far in Salvatore's career. (Though I really liked Homeland)
And to think that the next book is due out any day now...
Congratulations, Bob! Should you return to Vancouver for another booksigning, I shall certainly be there to congratulate you in person.The Demon Spirit (The DemonWars Trilogy, Book 2) Overview
Want to learn more information about The Demon Spirit (The DemonWars Trilogy, Book 2)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment