Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Mortal Consequences (Forgotten Realms: Netheril Trilogy, Book 3)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Mortal Consequences (Forgotten Realms: Netheril Trilogy, Book 3). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Mortal Consequences (Forgotten Realms: Netheril Trilogy, Book 3) ReviewIMHO Clayton Emery is one of the best of the Forgotten Realms authors. I always find myself becoming involved with his characters and I cannot wait to read what happens next. While many elements of this book were somewhat predictable, it didn't bother me because I enjoyed the journey so much. The ending of the book is very uplifting and leaves the reader with a good feeling. Of particular interest is how the characters Sunbright and Candlemas evolved and grew over the course of the series. I hope is is working on the follow-up to this series that he aluded to in the epilogue. I also highly recommend Emery's Star of Cursrah.Mortal Consequences (Forgotten Realms: Netheril Trilogy, Book 3) OverviewEndgame . . .The Netherese Empire will collapse in five generations.A forgotten foe, armed with a hell-spawned source of destructive magic, returns to seek her revenge, and a lost love is found in a most unexpected place.Against a backdrop of war and chaos, the barbarian Sunbright struggles to carve out a niche for himself -- and his people -- in a rapidly changing world.Want to learn more information about Mortal Consequences (Forgotten Realms: Netheril Trilogy, Book 3)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment