Beloved LifeMate: Song of the Sídhí #1 Review

Beloved LifeMate: Song of the Sídhí #1
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Beloved LifeMate: Song of the Sídhí #1? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Beloved LifeMate: Song of the Sídhí #1. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Beloved LifeMate: Song of the Sídhí #1 ReviewJodie B Cooper's book Beloved LifeMate: Song of the Sidhi #1 is a fantastic start for a new series! I loved the fantastical world Cooper created around Miranda and Colin. Her concept of having a LifeMate is unique and refreshing. I thought the change of emotions between Miranda and Colin was an extremely interesting idea. Although I do wish Cooper would've made Colin & Miranda's feelings for one another a little more subtle, I still found it engaging. I look forward to reading the following books in the series. I also thought it was great that the author included a glossary of terms for the world she created. It reminded me of Karen Marie Moning.Beloved LifeMate: Song of the Sídhí #1 OverviewSong of the Sídhí Series #117,000 wordsParanormal Romance~ ~ ~ ~What happens when a powerful elvish monarch opens a doorway from Sídhí to Earth?He stumbles upon a beautiful halfling who may spell doom for his entire world. When she turns out to be his predestined lifeMate, he knows without a shadow of doubt, his day has gone from bad to worse. Full-bloods, especially royals, never mate with halflings.~ ~ ~What's a girl to do when her destined lifeMate tries to kill her?It all starts late one night about midnight ~ the only realistic time for a blood drinker to be out and about.Miranda is having a fun-filled trip to Tulsa, celebrating her seventeenth birthday. Well, it was fantastic until her lifeMate tries to kill her.Life as she knows it is about to come down to three critical facts: Do not go into the forest after dark, stay away from sharp swords, and don't fall off the commode.~ ~ ~ ~Contained within the e-book:Beloved LifeMate: Song of the Sídhí - A short story - 17,000 wordsExcerpt from Forbidden Temptation of a Vampire - 4,500 wordsGlossary of Sídhí Terms - 1,300 words~ ~ ~I glanced toward the dark trees; the river called to me. Trellick Valley covered the same area of land as Tulsa, but in my home valley the river area was surrounded wilderness, not a big city. I wondered if the river looked as different as it smelled.On impulse, I turned off the paved path, heading into the forest of trees that skirted the river. The wooded area between the walkway and the river wasn't very wide, but had a thick undergrowth of spindly trees and bushes.A dozen feet into the wooded area I found a small clearing, not very big and not at all interesting. I crossed it with quick steps, eager to see the river before Fritz came looking for me. I was nearly at the far edge when the sudden presence of a gateway stopped me cold. The surge of power tingled across my skin, forcing chill bumps to bloom across my skin. Gateways existed all across the world, but since they didn't normally pop into existence, at the drop of a hat, the presence of one spelled trouble.I shuddered and fear skittered down my back. A random gateway was not normal; a single wild gateway might open every thousand years, but that was it. Whatever was going on, it must be really bad.Yeah, I was a true pessimist; it made me feel better when the bottom dropped out.I held my breath and turned toward the source of the surging power. Sure enough, less than ten feet away from me, a gateway stood open. A mundane human would never see it, but to my Sídhí eyes it glowed a soft yellowish-white. I glanced past the edges and into an expensively decorated room, realizing it definitely wasn't a wild gateway. I really wish it had been.Fear froze me.

Want to learn more information about Beloved LifeMate: Song of the Sídhí #1?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment