Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Once a Hero? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Once a Hero. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Once a Hero ReviewI started reading this book very critically because I feel that a lot of the Star Wars / Star Trek / Dragonlance / Forgotten Realms / RPG novels are extremely poorly written. Michael Stackpole has a background writing RPG games (very good ones, I might add), Star Wars and Battletech books. Despite myself, I wasn't expecting much, but what I got was one of the very **best** books I've ever read. Michael Stackpole writes rings around all but the best and the greatest of writers, with whom he stands proudly shoulder to shoulder. "Once A Hero" has started me on an addiction for Michael Stackpole's **stunning** fantasy. I've torn through "Talion: Revenant" and "A Hero Born" as quickly as I could get my hands on them and was not disappointed. Sadly, this book, "Once A Hero" is out of print, although it's readily available online used. Michael Stackpole has other fantasy books in print and if you're a lover of quality, engaging, high-spirited fantasy then you'd be mad not to seek them out. I will read his books over and over again as the years go by. They're that good...Once a Hero OverviewWant to learn more information about Once a Hero?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment