Locked Inside Review

Locked Inside
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Locked Inside? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Locked Inside. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Locked Inside ReviewLocked Inside is about a sixteen year old girl name Marnie. Her mother had died 5 years ago and her guardian is a man name Max. Marnie goes to this boarding school, she isn't studying as hard as she should be and ends up not doing well in school. She spends most of her time playing this game online with is guy identified as Elf. After her mother's death, Marnie hasn't really want anyone to get close to her, bascially like disconnecting herself from the world. She soons get kidnap by her teacher name Ms. Slaight where she also meets the guy name Elf in person. I don't want to disappoint anyone by telling the ending so read it to find out. This is an excellent book and I recommend people from ages 12 and up. I really like this book because the author is telling everyone a very important message. I can't wait to read The Killer's Cousin. I have read a lot reviews saying that it is an outstanding book even better than this one. Anyways this is a really REALLY superb book and I hope you read it, you won't be disappointed.Locked Inside Overview

Want to learn more information about Locked Inside?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment