The Elfstones of Shannara (The Sword of Shannara) Review

The Elfstones of Shannara (The Sword of Shannara)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy The Elfstones of Shannara (The Sword of Shannara)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Elfstones of Shannara (The Sword of Shannara). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

The Elfstones of Shannara (The Sword of Shannara) ReviewI was impressed with Terry Brooks' Sword of Shannara, but he was obviously just warming-up in preparation for his true masterpiece, the Elfstones of Shannara. The Ellcrys tree, created millennia ago by long-lost Elven magic, is the strength behind the Spell of Forbidding, a dimension of imprisonment for ancient evil. In quick succession, the Ellcrys begins dying, the Forbidding starts crumbling, and the demons within break free--and that's only the first dozen pages! Allanon meets his match with the sorcerous Dagda Mor, only one of thousands of unstoppable demons who fear but one thing: a rebirth of the Ellcrys. Oh, I haven't even mentioned the cunning Changeling or the fearsome Reaper--there are enough villains and heroes in these pages to fill a shelful of ordinary books. Since 1982 when I first read this novel, I've returned at least ten times. I feel I've come to know and cherish these characters, like visiting old freinds every once in a while. Of the hundreds of fictional works I've read these past three decades, only a half-dozen have been as absorbing or given me as much enjoyment as the Elfstones of Shannara.The Elfstones of Shannara (The Sword of Shannara) OverviewAncient Evil threatens the Elves: The ancient tree created by long-lost Elven magic, is dying. When Wil Ohmsford is summoned to guard the Amberle on a perilous quest to gather a new seed for a new tree, he is faced with the Reaper, the most fearsome of all Demons. And Wil is without power to control them....

Want to learn more information about The Elfstones of Shannara (The Sword of Shannara)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment