Bedlam's Bard Review

Bedlam's Bard
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Bedlam's Bard? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Bedlam's Bard. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Bedlam's Bard ReviewThis was the first work (actually works, since it's two books in one) that I'd read that Lackey had a hand in that was set in contemporary society, and I found what I have come to like in Lackey's stories -- how someone (in this case, the fabulously irresponsible and troubled latent bard Eric Banyon) comes to grips with a budding and unexpected talent, which is both blessing and curse. Eric is a gifted musician who busks and plays the RenFair circuit to keep his freedom/avoid responsibility, but when he inadvertantly wakes the sleeping noble elf Korendil, Eric's life is irreversably altered. The mix of magic and mundane (to borrow a Rowlingism) is done nicely in both books, particularly with respect to the L. A. musical underground in the first book and the central plot of the second. As in all of the Lackey books I've read, the problems characters face are presented in both day-to-day and heroic perspectives, with as much emphasis placed on personal issues as on magical battles. I found both stories to be the usual very good read characteristic of Lackey stories, although I confess particular interest since I'm a musician and a lover of RenFairs.Bedlam's Bard OverviewWhen Eric Banyon's flute playing accidentally frees elven noble Korendil from a magical prison, he suddenly finds himself caught up in a desperate fight against an evil elf lord who plans to conquer all of California.

Want to learn more information about Bedlam's Bard?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment