Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Selling Out (Quantum Gravity, Book 2)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Selling Out (Quantum Gravity, Book 2). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Selling Out (Quantum Gravity, Book 2) ReviewIf Amazon would let me I'd give this book a 4.5. The culture and descriptions of Demonia were great. Sometimes I felt that if I closed my eyes I'd be able to see Demonia perfectly. I really like that her cultures for each race are so different and that she didn't make the mistake of "humanizing" all her races like so many other authors. If it takes a sci-fi author to write some really great futuristic/urban fantasy I say please, please, please!There's only two problems I can see anyone having with this book and the first isn't all that bad once you get used to it. Instead of just following Lila like in the first book we are following Lila, Zal, and Malichi and for most of the book they're all in different worlds which is a little more confusing than just changing characters. The bigger problem, to me anyway, is that there are a lot of loose ends and no real ending in this book. A few loose ends are to be expected in a series book, but I like there to be a clear ending to every book. Don't get me wrong, this isn't one of those cliffhanger endings either, but after stirring up that much trouble, solving hardly any of it, and then turning a few pages only to find the end was a letdown.Selling Out (Quantum Gravity, Book 2) Overview
Want to learn more information about Selling Out (Quantum Gravity, Book 2)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment